Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Emergency Situations
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Emergency Situations

I have a lot of emergencies this week, and I don't know if I'll make it (of course, with God's help I will, somehow); I've written up a private prayer request about it. Please pray that God will fully, powerfully answer everything I asked for in that prayer request. Pray that every prayer chain where I send this prayer request, that God will draw many powerful prayer warriors to pray fervently that this prayer request will be answered.
12-03-2010 09:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eTine
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Emergency Situations

Emergency situation sometimes really happens. We should prevent this and somehow make a corresponding medical emergency just incase. Of course, we will be giving prayers to prevent any of this.
12-04-2010 03:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: Emergency Situations

Precious Jesus,I lift this guest up to You. I pray that the burdens they carry will be lifted. Lord, lead and guide them through all of these emergency situations. I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (KJV Holy BIBLE)
12-04-2010 05:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Emergency Situations

Jesus, we lift this person up to YOU that YOUR WILL BE DONE in their life, that they have what they need in life, but most importantly that their walk be pure & true, pleasing to YOU. Help them continue upon the path that You Have Designed Just For them, that they not veer off, make Your Ways well known to them. Help us continue to speak The Truth in all way do & not suffer beyond what we can bare. Transform us Lord for YOUR KINGDOM. Protect us from harm. We ask these things in Your Holy Name. Amen

Guest Wrote:I have a lot of emergencies this week, and I don't know if I'll make it (of course, with God's help I will, somehow); I've written up a private prayer request about it. Please pray that God will fully, powerfully answer everything I asked for in that prayer request. Pray that every prayer chain where I send this prayer request, that God will draw many powerful prayer warriors to pray fervently that this prayer request will be answered.
12-04-2010 06:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #5
RE: Emergency Situations

Father help this person according to your will and guide them through this time of difficulty. Please answer this urgent prayer in whatever manner you feel best. In Jesus name...Amen!
12-04-2010 05:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.