Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Thanksgiving and other news
You're doing well Mel, for being 19 y.o., you are living @ home, but you are in college & pursuing the career of your dreams, you are staying pure, of flesh, of heart, believing in GOD, & love.
We transform in CHRIST, by HIS LOVE, over time. Stay close to GOD, to THE WORD, "love at all times," that you will know the, fruits, of The Holy Spirit, peace, love & joy. Part of the testing is that we remain strong in JESUS' WORD, even through our trials.
Mel-S Wrote:I'm still building up hope, even when things are taking forever... but I'm still building my faith and hope to have the future that I desire to have. Nothing has changed on what I desire in my heart, nor will it ever... it's as pure and well as it can get. In Jesus name, Amen.
|
|
| 12-02-2010 08:15 AM |
|