Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Thanksgiving and other news
Mel-S Wrote:Please continue to pray for this... for my ex's salvation and then have that lead to our reconciliation... He is the only one I want to be with... and be one with Christ together... Just him and no one else... Please give me patience so You can lead him to You... and then to me, for I am still and will forever wait until that comes. I couldn't want anything more than that in my life... truthfully and honestly. Amen.
Dear Lord,
I ask that You would open the heart of this young man. Please show him his need of salvation and I pray that this would come first. Please comfort Mel. Lord, I know how hard this is for Mel and how difficult it is to wait. I just pray that You would help her in every way that You can. Please help her to see You working in her life as well as Your love for her.
I thank You for all that You're going to do. In Christ's name. Amen.
Mel,
I hope that you are doing better. Please let me know.
Sincerely,
Lost Love
|
|
| 11-30-2010 02:52 PM |
|