Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Thanksgiving and other news
Do you know what our greatest job is on this earth? Do you know what it is that HE Desires Most from us?
to be fisher's of men.
If you concentrate on being a CHRISTIAN, gathering souls that also will know HIM, then this is where you will find your heart, the answers.
Mel, focus on CHRIST, then watch it all fall in line as it should.
I think you are trying to work the puzzle whereas we serve GOD.
Our JOB is to serve, not be served.
There is nothing wrong with love & loving but our job on this earth is SERVICE.
Mel-S Wrote:"Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
"For with God nothing will be impossible." Luke 1:37
Why are things becoming so impossible with the desires of my heart right now? Even if they are things that sincerely have the Lord in it? I've been praying for over 8 months now... 8 months... I'm still waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting and will continue TO wait until he comes back. Even when he does have someone else, I will wait. These two verses I quoted above... are they becoming taboo to me? Are the things that I have in my heart that I desire impossible to attain, even with God? I still and forever will have these desires in my heart... even if it's 20 or 30 years from now waiting, I still want the man I love... If Eve only had Adam, then why can I not have only this man...I rather be alone than to not have him as my husband because I do not want a man I do not want to love in my life. And I want to love this man... I DO love this man... I need to trust in these desires of mine... Lost Love is right, I do need to trust in these desires... because I always keep falling short on trusting God to have these desires come true... Because ... it seems everyone's prayers are getting answered but mine. One of my friends.... he got back with his girlfriend earlier last month... they broke up for about 6 months... and they got back together... and on her birthday, which was yesterday, he proposed to her... and she said yes. I'm very happy for his engagement. He was praying the exact same prayers I am praying for now. And now he's getting married to the one he loves and he was praying the exact same way... his prayers were answered and here I am still waiting for an answer... was it because he trusted in his desires...? Or is it because I have to still be stuck in the waiting line again...? To me singleness does not have a purpose when it does not include the man you love and want to love. The reason why I'm choosing to be alone until he comes back because I do not want any other man in my life except the man I want to have and love. Why bother having men I do not want? I know the man I want to have and want to marry... but does God know? After 8+ months I think He should... These desires are pure of heart... especially when it comes to the person I want to marry, my (ex)boyfriend, the only one who I have my heart set on and not any other man... Those quotes... those verses... do they mean what they actually mean... or is there a loophole or a catch? If God does not give me the desires of my heart, even when they do have God in them, Psalm 37:4 has to have some type of catch... and Luke 1:37 would be almost taboo because they were impossible... I am getting ripped apart because these desires are in my heart, yet there is nothing been shown to me at all... And I know they are from God... They are pure of heart... What is wrong with me? Am I unworthy to have these desires...? Are my desires un-grant-able? Are they really impossible to obtain even with God in them? So many questions I have right now... yet I have these desires burning in me... Seriously... what is wrong with me? What is it that I cannot or might not have these things that I desire so badly... God... You know I want these desires... my life has no meaning without them... I can be alone and pretty much miserable my entire life if You do not grant these for me... Please God... please... show me that my desires are not null and void... show me that my desires are not stupid or unattainable... and God... please... show me that Your word is true... that you will grant me the desires of my heart (and all are of pureness of heart) and that none of these are impossible... I keep getting shafted from hope... my mom has already lost hope for me and she was my rock... now I have my dad left... and even though he still has hope for me and my desires, it's only a matter of time before he loses hope just like my mom did... THEN I will be officially alone in this battle... geez, I feel like I'm already alone here. Without these desires, my life means nothing. And that is the truth...
|
|
| 11-29-2010 11:14 AM |
|