Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thanksgiving and other news
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #26
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Lord, that YOUR WILL for Mel & her life Prevail. For healing in her life that is from YOU, that she find peace in her life no matter the details, let her always give thanks for what she does have. Help her rely on YOUR LOVE LORD, trusting that YOUR WILL For us on this earth is sufficient. Help her remain strong in spirit but not fret over the small stuff & much of what happens in life is very small compared to what awaits us in Heaven, & that is what really matters. Amen

Mel-S Wrote:...8+ months... and now still counting... because I did not get to see him and he's leaving tomorrow... He was planning on coming to see me today... but then his cousins stopped by and he couldn't leave. At first my mom accused him of being a liar and making excuses to not come see me (which was completely wrong at her point especially since he told my dad this too since he called the house) and my mom got even more upset when I asked her "well why can't I go over there?" and she replied I'd be a fool to do that and forbid me to do so... I even know his cousins and his family... Yet she still forbid me to go over there... she'd think I'd start something (being his ex and all) and she thought that I would be a desperate fool to show up there even though I did love him... and she didn't care if I haven't saw him in over 8 months, that her word still stood... so I got chewed out both ways in... And even though she admitted to dad that she was wrong, she didn't admit it to me... My dad told me she admitted it, but it would have been more righteous for her to face me and admit it too, even if she is my mother... <- this proves what she thought of him even though we were together at that time... and the reason why I told you guys before that he (my ex) and my mother never really got along...

He (my ex) told me the news about 25 minutes after he asked me 'what time can we see each other?' We had it planned... then something came up at the last minute as I got off of work... and he's a bit disappointed to not have seen me this weekend... and so am I. I mean, it wasn't his fault because his cousins were stopping by and he didn't know until the last minute... And his family had so many plans piled up on him that he never had the time to contact me much or even see me for one day... not one. He told me he didn't want to lead me on/disappoint me from this... because he's disappointed at this as well... So... I guess I won't be seeing him until his next leave (which I hope it is around Christmas which is 2 weeks away I think...) but seriously... him being here at home and not being able to see me was and still is truly truly painful... and very disappointing... I had high hopes from this weekend and it died on me thanks to this. Does this mean I give up on him? ...NO. Far from that... I haven't tried harder enough. I just hope we see each other around Christmas... I'm very disappointed. Very upset too... it wasn't his fault, and I know that... he's just as disappointed. So now I might as well add another month to see not hearing his voice... hugging him again... hanging out with him... i miss everything about him. Yes, the tears are and still flowing... i had high hopes for this weekend... and it failed. I'm not going to give up on the man I love (my (ex)boyfriend) even though I have given up on men until he comes back/if he does not come back to me at all. That still stands as my decision... So... I'm sorry that I bugged you this weekend with these posts... My weekend pretty much failed after Thanksgiving. I was stuck in the house all weekend aside from work... my friends went out of town... and it was him that was in town... and the one I truly would have loved to spend time with this weekend... but alas, I got disappointed in the end... and it wasn't his fault. I hope to see him by Christmas (if you guys want to start praying for that, please do because I have already started). I want to see him again and I will stop at nothing to have him again as my man... That's what love will do to you. And I am in love... My decision still stands... even with this very disappointing news. Amen.
11-28-2010 05:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 05:36 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-23-2010, 06:56 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 08:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-23-2010, 09:42 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-24-2010, 02:19 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-24-2010, 09:15 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-24-2010, 09:31 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-25-2010, 09:28 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-25-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-25-2010, 10:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 04:27 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 12:43 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 12:14 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 01:05 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-26-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-26-2010, 07:12 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-27-2010, 01:53 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-27-2010, 05:42 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010 05:47 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 08:47 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 11:39 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 02:41 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 07:49 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 11:44 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 02:16 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 11:14 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 04:29 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 06:45 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 07:48 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 10:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 12:57 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-30-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 02:40 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 07:06 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-01-2010, 12:54 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 01:45 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-01-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 09:14 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-02-2010, 08:15 AM