Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
please help me and pray with me
Author Message
jenjen1986 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #4
RE: please help me and pray with me

Thank you both so much for your prayers. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm on the verge of losing everything I have worked so hard for, all because of this man who came into my life. My brain tells me to walk away and that I will be ok but my heart knows how much I love him and want to fix our relationship. I just need a sign of what the right thing to do is
11-27-2010 06:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please help me and pray with me - jenjen1986 - 11-27-2010 06:03 PM