Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thanksgiving and other news
Author Message
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #20
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Another day gone... tomorrow afternoon is the last day and final chance to be able to see him before he goes back to North Carolina at his base... I couldn't see him today because mom had to be at work early today and I had no other transportation for the visit. Right now I'm on Facebook trying to contact him. I'll be able to ask him if he can see me tomorrow afternoon since he leaves on Monday. I miss him even though he's right here at home! It hurts and it's very hard. Please pray for this simple request... to have him to see me tomorrow afternoon. Even though he might come back by Christmas, personally I cannot wait that long since he's within my reach... I wish I knew how to drive... and I wish I had my cell phone to text him, but I have no cell service nor money to pay the bill. I'm 3 months behind ($285 and some change to be exact...). I love him so much and I can't even see him if I had the chance to?! God, please... please don't withhold this visit from me... this means a lot to me... You know I love this man... and You know that I feel we are meant to be and to be married in the near future... If it wasn't meant to be, we shouldn't have met (common sense, right?). And I really want to see him... I haven't seen him in 8+ months, Lord. 8+ months... You know how hard it is to not see him for 8+ months and You know it's even harder when he's here at home for a few days! Lord please... I really want to see him... and You know I will never give up on that man for as long as I live. I am holding myself for this man and this man only. I shall not love another man. I will be single forever if that's what it takes to have him back in my life and still pray for it.

Please... let me see him tomorrow afternoon... let me have a response to when I can... it's tearing me apart... and my faith and trust is struggling very very badly... Please... do not withhold this visit from me... please hear me... In Jesus' name... please grant this... Amen.
11-27-2010 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 05:36 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-23-2010, 06:56 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 08:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-23-2010, 09:42 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-24-2010, 02:19 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-24-2010, 09:15 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-24-2010, 09:31 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-25-2010, 09:28 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-25-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-25-2010, 10:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 04:27 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 12:43 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 12:14 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 01:05 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-26-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-26-2010, 07:12 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-27-2010 01:53 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-27-2010, 05:42 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 05:47 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 08:47 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 11:39 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 02:41 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 07:49 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 11:44 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 02:16 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 11:14 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 04:29 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 06:45 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 07:48 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 10:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 12:57 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-30-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 02:40 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 07:06 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-01-2010, 12:54 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 01:45 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-01-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 09:14 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-02-2010, 08:15 AM