Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Thanksgiving and other news
Lord, Your Will Be Done in Mel's life.
Thank You Lord God that she has work, a family that cares about her & she them, that she knows YOU.
We give YOU THANKS FOR ALL YOU Give us Lord & we continue wait patiently on Your Will in our lives.
Mel-S Wrote:Lord... please have a way for me to see my (ex)boyfriend before he goes back to his base on Monday... today would have been a perfect day to see him... but my mom had to work all day so I do not have any transportation. And he is not online on Facebook either... so I do not know how I can talk to him and have him to come visit me or for me to visit him... I have to work tomorrow and Sunday (they called me in and scheduled me to work those days) so it's getting harder and harder to even get a chance to see him... I just want God to make a way for me to see him before Monday... I haven't seen him in 8 months... and I love him so much... and still want to be with him and be his girlfriend... I don't know how I can see him and I really want to... if there was a way to see him, I'd be on the next thing to whereever I'll be able to visit him. With no transportation or communication, what can I do... more like... what can God do to have us see each other...? Please God... you know me too well in this situation right now... please have me to see him before Monday before it's too late... He's right there within my reach... and I'm right here between a rock and a hard place. Please do not withhold this visit from me because it hurts me inside... Because who knows when he'll be back to MD again. Another 8 months? I'm really anxious to see him Lord... please make a way quickly... have him talk to me so we can set up a visit time/day before Monday, today included. ...Time is running out... and each moment is hurting me more, knowing he's within my reach... please Lord, make a way before it's too late... Amen.
|
|
| 11-26-2010 03:57 PM |
|