Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thanksgiving and other news
Author Message
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #13
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

I cannot sleep... I've been up since 5am... and it's not even a school day. I just couldn't stop thinking about him... my love... my (ex)boyfriend... Goodness, for him to be so close... he's right there... and I'm right here...

I had a long... long talk with God earlier... my parents are asleep... I'm the only one awake right now... I've walked around my room... peeked inside my parents room... they are sleeping soundly... I walked to the kitchen window... looked out and up at the dark and cloudy morning sky... then walked to the living room... and sat down on the couch... and had a long 1 hour talk with God about how much I really really want this unity... this restoration to happen... I cried... I wept... and after that long talk and confessions and the like... I'm really hoping that God will understand me and He heard me... and I hope... he can give me and my (ex)boyfriend one more chance... and let that chance go on forever into marriage... I still remember those dreams oh so well. and I want them to happen too... only him... and no one else...

I really don't know what else to say here... I already had my long talk with God about my heart's desires... really trusting in Him to grant them... this one being the most prominent one I have... Please keep me in your prayers... I only slept for 4 hours... and I feel like I can't sleep anymore. And guys thank you for still being there for me... even though I'm working your nerves a little posting over and over again in a day... Please keep praying. Really need it right now...

~Mel-S
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2010 04:28 AM by Mel-S.)
11-26-2010 04:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 05:36 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-23-2010, 06:56 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-23-2010, 08:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-23-2010, 09:42 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-24-2010, 02:19 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-24-2010, 09:15 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-24-2010, 09:31 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-25-2010, 09:28 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-25-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-25-2010, 10:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010 04:27 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 12:43 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 12:14 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 01:05 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-26-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-26-2010, 07:12 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-26-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-27-2010, 01:53 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-27-2010, 05:42 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 05:47 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 08:47 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-28-2010, 11:39 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 02:41 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 07:49 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-28-2010, 11:44 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 02:16 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 11:14 AM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 04:29 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 06:45 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-29-2010, 07:48 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-29-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-29-2010, 10:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 12:57 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-30-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 02:40 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 11-30-2010, 07:06 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - adoring1 - 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-01-2010, 12:54 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 01:45 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-01-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Mel-S - 12-01-2010, 09:14 PM
RE: Thanksgiving and other news - Guest - 12-02-2010, 08:15 AM