Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer for a need
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: prayer for a need

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, health, and their financial situation this day and always, as they make you the cornerstone of their life. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen!
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
10-03-2010 06:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
prayer for a need - Guest - 10-03-2010, 06:14 AM
RE: prayer for a need - Guest - 10-03-2010 06:44 AM
RE: prayer for a need - JAMARX08 - 10-03-2010, 08:06 AM
RE: prayer for a need - stevendanielsen - 10-03-2010, 03:16 PM