Home
prayer for a need - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer for a need (/showthread.php?tid=20521)



prayer for a need - Guest - 10-03-2010 06:14 AM

Please pray tha God will do a miracle in my life today and meet my needs. Thanks for praying.


RE: prayer for a need - Guest - 10-03-2010 06:44 AM

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, health, and their financial situation this day and always, as they make you the cornerstone of their life. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen!
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.


RE: prayer for a need - JAMARX08 - 10-03-2010 08:06 AM

Heavenly Father

Make yourself real to this Guest, as there are needs which must be met: First complete the Faith connection, and then meet the needs, as you see them.

Please Father consider how many need you, especially in these times, before the Evil One is released on this World, reveal, heal, empower, in the precious Name of Jesus (Yeshua), Amen!


RE: prayer for a need - stevendanielsen - 10-03-2010 03:16 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN