Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
looking for a job
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
looking for a job

I have an interview coming up on Monday at 2:30pm. Please pray that i will manage to get all good references needed for this interview. Pray that God's will be done in my career situation and eliminate and stop all evil spirits and remove all barriers out of my path. That i am protected from evil and that any weapon set against me will not prosper. Pray that I will succeed in getting this job if it be God's will for me to have it. That i will be well prepared and confident for the interview. I also pray that if I get this job that i will be working in a pleasant environment with pleasant people and good, supportive bosses. I pray for growth and wisdom in my career. I thank you for your prayers and May God bless you all. Thank You Jesus.
10-01-2010 12:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
looking for a job - Guest - 10-01-2010 12:05 AM
RE: looking for a job - adoring1 - 10-01-2010, 06:27 AM
RE: looking for a job - stevendanielsen - 10-01-2010, 05:35 PM
RE: looking for a job - JAMARX08 - 10-01-2010, 05:41 PM
RE: looking for a job - Guest - 10-08-2010, 10:36 PM
RE: looking for a job - stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010, 12:36 AM