Home
looking for a job - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: looking for a job (/showthread.php?tid=20449)



looking for a job - Guest - 10-01-2010 12:05 AM

I have an interview coming up on Monday at 2:30pm. Please pray that i will manage to get all good references needed for this interview. Pray that God's will be done in my career situation and eliminate and stop all evil spirits and remove all barriers out of my path. That i am protected from evil and that any weapon set against me will not prosper. Pray that I will succeed in getting this job if it be God's will for me to have it. That i will be well prepared and confident for the interview. I also pray that if I get this job that i will be working in a pleasant environment with pleasant people and good, supportive bosses. I pray for growth and wisdom in my career. I thank you for your prayers and May God bless you all. Thank You Jesus.


RE: looking for a job - adoring1 - 10-01-2010 06:27 AM

Father...I pray that you would move in a mighty way that this man might receive this position. Remove all barriers that he might be hired. In Jesus name...Amen!


RE: looking for a job - stevendanielsen - 10-01-2010 05:35 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN


RE: looking for a job - JAMARX08 - 10-01-2010 05:41 PM

Heavenly Father

Though we live in this World we are not of this World, you provide for us and lead us to those" still waters."

Provide, comfort and protect, in Jesus Name, Amen


RE: looking for a job - Guest - 10-08-2010 10:36 PM

Thank you very much for your prayers and words of encouragement. I pray that God will increase your blessings.


RE: looking for a job - stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010 12:36 AM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN