Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9

Thank you so much for all your prayers,please pray in accordance to God will for MIRACLES of a wonderful,beautiful and magnificent magnitude in every aspect and dimension of my life,including,that at long last my beautiful love of my life/soul mate Wife to be will now transpire into physical manifestation and we will be in each others arms from now onwards and my whole financial situation will now greatly improve and transpire into physical manifestation,Luke 11.9,I ask,I seek,I I knock,in the mighty and loving name of Jesus,Amen
09-04-2010 02:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9 - Guest - 09-04-2010 02:37 PM