![]() |
|
In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9 - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9 (/showthread.php?tid=19378) |
In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9 - Guest - 09-04-2010 02:37 PM Thank you so much for all your prayers,please pray in accordance to God will for MIRACLES of a wonderful,beautiful and magnificent magnitude in every aspect and dimension of my life,including,that at long last my beautiful love of my life/soul mate Wife to be will now transpire into physical manifestation and we will be in each others arms from now onwards and my whole financial situation will now greatly improve and transpire into physical manifestation,Luke 11.9,I ask,I seek,I I knock,in the mighty and loving name of Jesus,Amen RE: In the mighty name of Jesus Luke 11.9 - stevendanielsen - 09-04-2010 03:44 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |