Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Losing Faith and need a church home
Author Message
dani85 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #1
Losing Faith and need a church home

Hi I need prayer as I feel myself becoming more and more distant from the lord. About a year ago I recieved Christ as my personal saviour and became christian and I felt closer to God. God healed my relationship and I'm now married. He also helped me with employment, a home and a new baby we're expecting in March. I am feeling myself being drawn deeper into sinfulness and feel more and more detached from the Lord. To the point where I can't bring myself to pray anymore. Not because I don't want to, because I'm ashamed of myself before The Lord. I feel like I've betrayed him by being so spiritually weak. I need prayer for this please.

Also, ever since I became Christian I have been searching for a Church family and have not yet found the one I feel I belong in. This I think is also part of my problem as I don't have any Christian friends to share my faith with and fellowship with. My husband is an unbeliever which also makes it hard. I have been praying for him to turn to the lord but it's not working. Please also pray that I soon find a Church to call home and for my husband to open his heart to the Lord.
12-01-2009 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Losing Faith and need a church home - dani85 - 12-01-2009 04:57 PM