Home
Losing Faith and need a church home - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Losing Faith and need a church home (/showthread.php?tid=11042)



Losing Faith and need a church home - dani85 - 12-01-2009 04:57 PM

Hi I need prayer as I feel myself becoming more and more distant from the lord. About a year ago I recieved Christ as my personal saviour and became christian and I felt closer to God. God healed my relationship and I'm now married. He also helped me with employment, a home and a new baby we're expecting in March. I am feeling myself being drawn deeper into sinfulness and feel more and more detached from the Lord. To the point where I can't bring myself to pray anymore. Not because I don't want to, because I'm ashamed of myself before The Lord. I feel like I've betrayed him by being so spiritually weak. I need prayer for this please.

Also, ever since I became Christian I have been searching for a Church family and have not yet found the one I feel I belong in. This I think is also part of my problem as I don't have any Christian friends to share my faith with and fellowship with. My husband is an unbeliever which also makes it hard. I have been praying for him to turn to the lord but it's not working. Please also pray that I soon find a Church to call home and for my husband to open his heart to the Lord.


RE: Losing Faith and need a church home - tishlea - 12-02-2009 06:45 AM

Precious Jesus, please draw Dani85 back to You. Lord, let her see that You love her no matter what and that she is always welcome back to You. I know that You are waiting for her to return and be the witness for You she needs to be. Help her see that she is the Bible her husband is reading. If he sees You in her,then he may want to know the joy she once felt.(and can again) Let her know that You never leave us and that You love her so. Lord, let her see all the blessings around her. Please let her raise this precious Gift she is carrying according to Your word. Let her be a light to her husband and all those around her. Lord, please bind satan from taking a hold of her. Help her to stand bold! Lord, I lift her up to You. Keep her strong. Help her to find the church You would have her to go to. In this I ask inYour name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Losing Faith and need a church home - Chris8 - 03-13-2013 04:10 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord