Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
help me understand
Author Message
D
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
help me understand

God, I guess I am just confused because I know and believe that you are a loving caring God and I don't know why, when I have prayed and prayed for over a year, that I am still in this situation. God, I ask for a great financial blessing because someone is hurting me physically, mentally and emotionally and I do not have a job, a phone or car or money or anything that will help me get away. All I have is you to pray to because I know that even if I can't see a way out, you can. I know you are the maker of ways and can get me and my kids back home to safety. God, if this is where I'm supposed to be or there is some reason I have to withstand all this, i wish you would let me know why or what's going to happen. It's hard because I don't feel I deserve his hurtfulness. I don't feel like he has any right but I know you hear my heart and my prayers and I know that you know my sadness is deep and my request for help is a genuine plea for aid. I guess I don't understand but i still believe you hear me. And if you hear me you will come through. There's just been times when its been so intense I wonder why you just don't show up. God, this not the life you meant for me. I know it. I know you have a plan in all things and sometimes we don't see it until after we're through it but God... he hurts me. In so many ways. And i need you. I need you to help me understand. I really do. Amen
11-12-2009 02:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
help me understand - D - 11-12-2009 02:40 AM
RE: help me understand - tishlea - 11-12-2009, 06:51 AM
RE: help me understand - unichris1 - 04-05-2010, 08:03 AM
RE: help me understand - stevendanielsen - 04-05-2010, 09:42 AM
RE: help me understand - bcshelvsme - 04-05-2010, 12:15 PM
RE: help me understand - Chris8 - 04-19-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: help me understand - JW123 - 04-21-2012, 07:54 AM
RE: help me understand - Dawn1 - 04-22-2012, 04:09 AM