![]() |
|
help me understand - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: help me understand (/showthread.php?tid=10551) |
help me understand - D - 11-12-2009 02:40 AM God, I guess I am just confused because I know and believe that you are a loving caring God and I don't know why, when I have prayed and prayed for over a year, that I am still in this situation. God, I ask for a great financial blessing because someone is hurting me physically, mentally and emotionally and I do not have a job, a phone or car or money or anything that will help me get away. All I have is you to pray to because I know that even if I can't see a way out, you can. I know you are the maker of ways and can get me and my kids back home to safety. God, if this is where I'm supposed to be or there is some reason I have to withstand all this, i wish you would let me know why or what's going to happen. It's hard because I don't feel I deserve his hurtfulness. I don't feel like he has any right but I know you hear my heart and my prayers and I know that you know my sadness is deep and my request for help is a genuine plea for aid. I guess I don't understand but i still believe you hear me. And if you hear me you will come through. There's just been times when its been so intense I wonder why you just don't show up. God, this not the life you meant for me. I know it. I know you have a plan in all things and sometimes we don't see it until after we're through it but God... he hurts me. In so many ways. And i need you. I need you to help me understand. I really do. Amen RE: help me understand - tishlea - 11-12-2009 06:51 AM Lord, whatever the situation, you know all things. Please help D. to understand what Your will is. Protect D and the children from any harm. Lord, help D to hang on to You. That no matter how bad things get,You are beside them. Please Lord, help D. in this. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,Please.Amen. RE: help me understand - unichris1 - 04-05-2010 08:03 AM Please God help D find your light for guidance. That D see your signs all around her and realize that you are a living God, full of love and Mercy. Wrap them with your protection. In you we trust. Amen. RE: help me understand - stevendanielsen - 04-05-2010 09:42 AM Dear Havenly Father please put your protectively arm around her and help her to get out of this stution. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. RE: help me understand - bcshelvsme - 04-05-2010 12:15 PM Lord help this person to lean on you till you send a way out for her and her children. In the meantime give her the peace that surpasses all understanding which only you can give us. Also Lord I know you hate divorce, if she is married to this man then change his heart. Set him free from all those evil spirits that are making him so evil, if it's drugs or alcohol deliver him from them Lord by taking away all his addictions. Have him see this woman as his soul mate and fill his heart with respect and love for her, then help her to be able to be forgiving as you are toward us. May they make you the cornerstone of their life and marriage and allow you to guide their steps so they can stand on solid ground. Have your perfect will be done in their life and protect her and the kids from all dangers, also provide for them. Give her strength and wisdom on how to deal with him when he becomes abuse to her and the children so as not to anger him further. I pray and thank you in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen! ![]() "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19 RE: help me understand - Chris8 - 04-19-2012 04:07 AM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this person! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord
RE: help me understand - JW123 - 04-21-2012 07:54 AM Dear D, please know, that those who go through Trial and Endure become Acceptable to God and have HOPE of a future. Know that all GOOD things come from God. Know that Satan will sift you like he did Peter and see how you respond. My prayer is you keep your eyes on Jesus. AMEN. RE: help me understand - Dawn1 - 04-22-2012 04:09 AM GOD IS ALWAYS FOR YOU! "WHAT THEN SHALL WE SAY TO THESE THINGS? IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?" (ROMANS 8:31) |