Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Let God's will be done
Author Message
Alemzewd Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 2009
Post: #1
Let God's will be done

As u saints know, my husband apply for a divorce after 15 years marriage. I pray, pray, pray not it to happen. I also ask u people to pray for me on the matter. The court appt. is on Nov. 4. But if it is God's will /the separation/ let the God's will be done. I know God will not leaving me. God will protect me and our children. Even I ask God for my husband's protection and mercy. I again ask u people to lift this marriage, my husband, me and the children up in front of the Almighty God. In the name of Jesus, Amen
09-18-2009 03:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Let God's will be done - Alemzewd - 09-18-2009 03:51 AM
RE: Let God's will be done - tishlea - 09-18-2009, 04:50 AM
RE: Let God's will be done - jackieoh4u - 09-18-2009, 06:27 AM