Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by jackieoh4u - 09-18-2009 06:27 AM |
| Lord God Almighty, our protector, hear our humble prayers. I ask that You breathe in the direction of this family and heal them. Let Your will be done. Through the blood of Jesus, bless them with forgiveness and love. In Jesus' holy name, Amen. |
| Posted by tishlea - 09-18-2009 04:50 AM |
| Precious Jesus, I lift Alemzewd up to You this morning. I pray that You will touch her husband's heart. Let him see that his family loves him. Let him see the need for You. Convict his heart. Don't let him have a moments rest until he accepts You into his life. Lord put a hedge of protection around this family. Heal the hurts and bind satan out of their lives. Restore the love of this marriage. Lord, keep her strong and holding on to You. Lord, I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask,Jesus, in Your name.Amen. |
| Posted by Alemzewd - 09-18-2009 03:51 AM |
| As u saints know, my husband apply for a divorce after 15 years marriage. I pray, pray, pray not it to happen. I also ask u people to pray for me on the matter. The court appt. is on Nov. 4. But if it is God's will /the separation/ let the God's will be done. I know God will not leaving me. God will protect me and our children. Even I ask God for my husband's protection and mercy. I again ask u people to lift this marriage, my husband, me and the children up in front of the Almighty God. In the name of Jesus, Amen |

