Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Dad Passed Away
Author Message
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Dad Passed Away

My Dad died last night at 2 am. I traveled from Virginia to Abilene, Texas to see him but didn't make it here before he passed away. But something I was really worried about was whether or not he was saved. I asked my brother if he had seen a Pastor and he had--more than a few times--he was saved! I saw him when I arrived at 430 am -- I prayed for him then. Please pray for my family. I thank you.
06-30-2009 08:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Dad Passed Away - gws49 - 06-30-2009 08:09 AM
RE: Dad Passed Away - bcshelvsme - 06-30-2009, 08:59 AM
RE: Dad Passed Away - gws49 - 07-04-2009, 05:48 PM
RE: Dad Passed Away - Cheryl - 07-04-2009, 04:50 AM
RE: Dad Passed Away - gws49 - 07-04-2009, 05:48 PM
RE: Dad Passed Away - tishlea - 07-04-2009, 05:05 AM
RE: Dad Passed Away - gws49 - 07-04-2009, 05:49 PM