Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Dad Passed Away
Author Message
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Dad Passed Away

My Dad died last night at 2 am. I traveled from Virginia to Abilene, Texas to see him but didn't make it here before he passed away. But something I was really worried about was whether or not he was saved. I asked my brother if he had seen a Pastor and he had--more than a few times--he was saved! I saw him when I arrived at 430 am -- I prayed for him then. Please pray for my family. I thank you.
06-30-2009 08:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Dad Passed Away

Lord we give you thanks for gws49 father being saved before he went to be with you. Please give gws49 and the rest of the family the peace that surpasses all understanding and comfort them at their time of grief. May they feel your presence among them guiding them at this time Dear Lord. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen!
Warrior
06-30-2009 08:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #3
RE: Dad Passed Away

Dear Lord,

Please bless and comfort gws49 and family. Give them peace of mind knowing that their father accepted the Lord before going to the eternal home where he belongs! Smile

In Jesus name,
Amen
07-04-2009 04:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: Dad Passed Away

Lord Jesus, Please give Gws the strength to endure this loss. Praise You Jesus that this man was a child of Yours! Lord, please be with this Family. Send them comfort in this time of their need. In this I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus.Amen.
07-04-2009 05:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #5
RE: Dad Passed Away

bcshelvsme Wrote:Lord we give you thanks for gws49 father being saved before he went to be with you. Please give gws49 and the rest of the family the peace that surpasses all understanding and comfort them at their time of grief. May they feel your presence among them guiding them at this time Dear Lord. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen!
Warrior

Thank you so much. Gene.
07-04-2009 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #6
RE: Dad Passed Away

Cheryl Wrote:Dear Lord,

Please bless and comfort gws49 and family. Give them peace of mind knowing that their father accepted the Lord before going to the eternal home where he belongs! Smile

In Jesus name,
Amen

Thank you Cheryl. Gene
07-04-2009 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #7
RE: Dad Passed Away

tishlea Wrote:Lord Jesus, Please give Gws the strength to endure this loss. Praise You Jesus that this man was a child of Yours! Lord, please be with this Family. Send them comfort in this time of their need. In this I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus.Amen.

Thank you Tishlea. Gene
07-04-2009 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.