Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Toxic middle management
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Toxic middle management

Please pray for my childs workplace, coworkers and her. Our direct superiors(new positions) are absolutely being vindictive in their decisions regarding hours and duties. I am not talking about people not working hard enough or having hurt feelings, these women are intentionally changing things to bring strife. I just can’t understand why I guess pray for them as well. Thank you for taking your time to read and lift them all up in prayer.
08-31-2023 02:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Toxic middle management - Guest - 08-31-2023 02:43 PM
RE: Toxic middle management - Guest - 08-31-2023, 04:38 PM