Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Toxic middle management
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-31-2023 04:38 PM
Lord bring peace in this child care business. Bring these worker to the conviction that they are there not to get free salary, but to work for it, or have them go to work some other place where children's safety is not involved and in danger with lazy people and trouble maker in care of them. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Posted by Guest - 08-31-2023 02:43 PM
Please pray for my childs workplace, coworkers and her. Our direct superiors(new positions) are absolutely being vindictive in their decisions regarding hours and duties. I am not talking about people not working hard enough or having hurt feelings, these women are intentionally changing things to bring strife. I just can’t understand why I guess pray for them as well. Thank you for taking your time to read and lift them all up in prayer.