Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Past regrets
Author Message
Guest..
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Past regrets

Lately been feeling down, reminders and triggers of past regrets, I want to start again but by body is older and tired and I have anxiety, I compare myself to others, I do have hope but need self discipline to keep going, and to care for my body better re food ,sleep etc I need prayer pleaseJesus-sign
08-13-2023 11:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Past regrets - Guest.. - 08-13-2023 11:35 AM
RE: Past regrets - Guest - 08-14-2023, 05:45 AM
RE: Past regrets - Guest - 08-21-2023, 10:57 AM