Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Past regrets
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-21-2023 10:57 AM
(08-14-2023 05:45 AM)Guest Wrote:  Why compare yourself to others when God made each one of us unique? Just try to please God alone and nobody else, you'll be more happy that way, plus eat healthy and do lots of walking. Read the bible and pray God will give you wisdom and guide you to the person He wants you to be.
Lord help this person to be a new creation in You and fill them with joy from above, let them see they are your unique child not a carbon copy of anyone else and should please only you. I pray in Jesus mighty name mane.

Thank you. This helps. God blessJesus-sign
Posted by Guest - 08-14-2023 05:45 AM
Why compare yourself to others when God made each one of us unique? Just try to please God alone and nobody else, you'll be more happy that way, plus eat healthy and do lots of walking. Read the bible and pray God will give you wisdom and guide you to the person He wants you to be.
Lord help this person to be a new creation in You and fill them with joy from above, let them see they are your unique child not a carbon copy of anyone else and should please only you. I pray in Jesus mighty name mane.
Posted by Guest.. - 08-13-2023 11:35 AM
Lately been feeling down, reminders and triggers of past regrets, I want to start again but by body is older and tired and I have anxiety, I compare myself to others, I do have hope but need self discipline to keep going, and to care for my body better re food ,sleep etc I need prayer pleaseJesus-sign