Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength

Lord you know how my heart is so sad today, it is my daughter's 3rd anniversary of her death from two terrible cancers that devoured her body for almost four years. Four years of her suffering so much and me not able to make her well like she wanted me to. I thank you for giving me the strength to keep her my promise of taking care of her and not putting her in a nursing home. But Lord it has taken me all my strength from my body now after her passing away. I am so weak and I can't seem to get my strength back. Lord don't allow the enemy to keep on attacking me and please Lord continue to give me your peace too, for without it I can't do it on my own.
Today is also my mother's birthday he turns 102 yrs old, but my sister you know has turned her back on me while my daughter was so sick, and won't let me communicate with my mother or visit her. For over three years she has kept my mother away from me. I can't fight her anymore and I just have to leave her in your hands Lord, for you know how she is and why she has always treated me the way she does, even though I am older than her and she has always had more than me. But there is one thing she doesn't have and that is her love for you, and faith in you, and the happiness you have given me even through my darkest trails in my life. Have my mother have a good day and enjoy her birthday today. I pray in the marvelous and loving name of Jesus. Amen!
07-13-2021 07:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength - Guest - 07-13-2021 07:14 AM
RE: Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength - Guest - 07-13-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength - Guest - 07-17-2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength - Guest - 07-17-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength - Guest - 07-20-2021, 05:56 AM
RE: Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength - Guest - 07-20-2021, 08:45 AM