Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength
Unregistered

Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength

Lord you know how my heart is so sad today, it is my daughter's 3rd anniversary of her death from two terrible cancers that devoured her body for almost four years. Four years of her suffering so much and me not able to make her well like she wanted me to. I thank you for giving me the strength to keep her my promise of taking care of her and not putting her in a nursing home. But Lord it has taken me all my strength from my body now after her passing away. I am so weak and I can't seem to get my strength back. Lord don't allow the enemy to keep on attacking me and please Lord continue to give me your peace too, for without it I can't do it on my own.
Today is also my mother's birthday he turns 102 yrs old, but my sister you know has turned her back on me while my daughter was so sick, and won't let me communicate with my mother or visit her. For over three years she has kept my mother away from me. I can't fight her anymore and I just have to leave her in your hands Lord, for you know how she is and why she has always treated me the way she does, even though I am older than her and she has always had more than me. But there is one thing she doesn't have and that is her love for you, and faith in you, and the happiness you have given me even through my darkest trails in my life. Have my mother have a good day and enjoy her birthday today. I pray in the marvelous and loving name of Jesus. Amen!
07-13-2021 07:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Please Don't Let Me Lose My Strength

Jesus return this person the physical strength they need and have all go well in that family. May those who need salvation come to repentance and salvation. In you holy name I pray amen.
07-13-2021 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father continue to give this person your peace, good health, and the strength they need to keep moving forward with faith in you. Send them a big blessing from above as you give them hope for a better future, and for all to see you love them very much. Set them free from those who try to take away the peace you have given this child of yours. In the might name of your son Jesus I pray. Amen!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
07-17-2021 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Lord please give this sister a change of heart and allow this guest to see her mother. Heal this guests wounds from past hurts and revive her in every way. Your mercies are new every morning. Every day is a new day and I pray there will be a season of purpose and joy and happiness coming for this guest . May the best be yet to come . Renew her youth like the eagle's. Save her sister and mother if they do not know You.
07-17-2021 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Jesus I come in agreement with the prayers above for this person and her family. Continue to give her your peace and the strength to keep on loving you no matter what. May they all see she is your child and you are helping and blessing her. Amen.
07-20-2021 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Numbers 6:24-26
24- The Lord bless you and keep you;
25- the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
26- the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
This is my prayer for you today, in Jesus name amen.
07-20-2021 08:45 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.