Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer For A Forgiving Heart
Author Message
al1998
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer For A Forgiving Heart

I would like to ask for prayer about a certain situation that the enemy has constantly used to cause me to harbor feelings of unforgiveness in my heart. This situation is one that I have been in for a long time. There are a lot of very triggering things that I encounter when I'm confronted with this specific situation. When those triggers happen, all the emotions that I do my best to fight against start coming back up. These are feelings like unforgiveness, bitterness and anger.

Once those feelings arise, it's like I start to feel targeted. If I'm listening to worship music, I start to feel very guilty. It's almost like I can hear the enemy taunting me or talking in my ear shaming me for feeling the way that I do. I've already made up in my mind that I'm going to be forgiving. However, at times when this particular situation arises, my emotions sometimes flare up without my meaning for them to. Please just pray that all of my triggers will be overcome. Pray that I will be healed of any trauma that I have experienced emotionally and mentally. Also, please pray that Jesus will continue to work on my heart, changing me and removing anything that keeps me from being completely, one hundred percent, a forgiving person.
05-25-2021 06:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer For A Forgiving Heart - al1998 - 05-25-2021 06:47 PM
RE: Prayer For A Forgiving Heart - Chris8 - 05-26-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Prayer For A Forgiving Heart - Guest - 05-26-2021, 07:09 AM
RE: Prayer For A Forgiving Heart - Aaron - 05-27-2021, 09:58 AM