Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer For A Forgiving Heart
Author Message
al1998
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer For A Forgiving Heart

I would like to ask for prayer about a certain situation that the enemy has constantly used to cause me to harbor feelings of unforgiveness in my heart. This situation is one that I have been in for a long time. There are a lot of very triggering things that I encounter when I'm confronted with this specific situation. When those triggers happen, all the emotions that I do my best to fight against start coming back up. These are feelings like unforgiveness, bitterness and anger.

Once those feelings arise, it's like I start to feel targeted. If I'm listening to worship music, I start to feel very guilty. It's almost like I can hear the enemy taunting me or talking in my ear shaming me for feeling the way that I do. I've already made up in my mind that I'm going to be forgiving. However, at times when this particular situation arises, my emotions sometimes flare up without my meaning for them to. Please just pray that all of my triggers will be overcome. Pray that I will be healed of any trauma that I have experienced emotionally and mentally. Also, please pray that Jesus will continue to work on my heart, changing me and removing anything that keeps me from being completely, one hundred percent, a forgiving person.
05-25-2021 06:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Prayer For A Forgiving Heart

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for Al. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for Al. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for Al.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for Al. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for Al.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.


In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for Al.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-26-2021 03:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayer For A Forgiving Heart

Lord help this person every time the enemy accosts them with unforgiving feelings, to remember how much Jesus loved us that he died on the cross for our sins. How more should we forgive others if we want to be forgiven ourselves. Help this person learn to be a humble and forgiving person just as Jesus did for us. I pray in the merciful name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Read the prayer Our Father which Jesus taught us to pray. It says, forgive us our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us. If we want our prayers to be answered we then should be a forgiving person as even the son of God was able to forgive us.
05-26-2021 07:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 368
Joined: Sep 2020
Post: #4
RE: Prayer For A Forgiving Heart

Hi, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in your life. May God fill you with His peace.
05-27-2021 09:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.