Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please keep me in your prayers
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please keep me in your prayers

My head has not been feeling good lately, very heavy and pain on the back of my neck. I suffer from pinched nerves by spurs from my spine and been told it's from that, but lately the pain gotten worse. Please pray that God will heal me from all this pain soon. Sometimes I feel like my head is pulling me to the floor. I'm a Christian since my childhood, I love and trust God with all my heart, keep me in your prayers PLEASE!
05-17-2021 10:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please keep me in your prayers - Guest - 05-17-2021 10:24 AM
RE: Please keep me in your prayers - Guest - 05-18-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: Please keep me in your prayers - Guest - 05-20-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Please keep me in your prayers - Aaron - 05-20-2021, 11:28 PM