Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please keep me in your prayers
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please keep me in your prayers

My head has not been feeling good lately, very heavy and pain on the back of my neck. I suffer from pinched nerves by spurs from my spine and been told it's from that, but lately the pain gotten worse. Please pray that God will heal me from all this pain soon. Sometimes I feel like my head is pulling me to the floor. I'm a Christian since my childhood, I love and trust God with all my heart, keep me in your prayers PLEASE!
05-17-2021 10:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please keep me in your prayers

Lord heal this person from all that pain they are suffering from the top of their head to the tips of their toes as you make them whole. Send them your peace and the strength to face all that comes our ways in life. Fill them with your joy so they can enjoy life the way you intended us to enjoy it praising your your holy name. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
05-18-2021 06:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Please keep me in your prayers

Jesus bring healing to this person as they get closer to you and your mighty love for them. Heal them not only from the pain on their head and neck, but the roots of what is causing it too. I pray in the merciful name of Jesus, amen.
05-20-2021 05:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 368
Joined: Sep 2020
Post: #4
RE: Please keep me in your prayers

I'm sorry to learn about your health condition, friend, just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace!
05-20-2021 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.