Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Future
Author Message
Ald Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 2015
Post: #1
Future

To to be a broken record but I can't quit my job to go back to school, I can't live on $11.22 hour retail. My ex still pays mortgage, my mother lives with me and wespkitbils and groceries, I buy clothes, car expenses. I don't have a racket going on, I'm not a scammer, I don't think it's good for a grown adult to be dependent financially on other especially at my age, 54. It's embarrassing and the future keeps coming, some day my mom won't be around, my ex isn't going to pay the mortgage forever, maybe he won't even be able to etc..I can't pay mortgage on what I make, I can't afford an apartment, I'm scared. I've had this going on for years. I got pregnant when young and dropped out of school although I didn't know what to do career wise back then either like some career I always wanted. I always had fantasy jobs in my head line acting nothing practical. I used to like cooking and baking when I was at home full time but not sure if that's something I could live in, can't go do culinary online anyway, that's hands on learning. People are tired of me I know but what can I do? I really need more money, I'm not greedy. I used my stimulus check and saved money to buy a good couch and chair for living room because our furniture has holes in it and fell apart about a year after getting, it's not fancy but reputation for durability, people thought I was wrong for buying it like it was an extravagant purchase. We really needed new furniture. I worry about car dying too to get around, had car for 4 years vniw without any major problems, it's been a blessing, my mother bought this used car for me to work. Prayers God helps me in future, .

Also I need to lose weight, I'm always tired and my knees hurt. I work 1 to 10 at night, can't get early hours in my department. No degree or trade to quit. Don't feel I have a life. Worked sunday's, but now getting new days off: Wednesdays and Thursdays, maybe I can go to church now and clean my house if my days off are together now instead of split. Prayers for energy
04-28-2021 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Future - Ald - 04-28-2021 11:39 AM
RE: Future - Guest - 04-28-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Future - Aaron - 04-28-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Future - Chris8 - 04-29-2021, 01:58 AM