Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Future
Ald Offline
Registered

Future

To to be a broken record but I can't quit my job to go back to school, I can't live on $11.22 hour retail. My ex still pays mortgage, my mother lives with me and wespkitbils and groceries, I buy clothes, car expenses. I don't have a racket going on, I'm not a scammer, I don't think it's good for a grown adult to be dependent financially on other especially at my age, 54. It's embarrassing and the future keeps coming, some day my mom won't be around, my ex isn't going to pay the mortgage forever, maybe he won't even be able to etc..I can't pay mortgage on what I make, I can't afford an apartment, I'm scared. I've had this going on for years. I got pregnant when young and dropped out of school although I didn't know what to do career wise back then either like some career I always wanted. I always had fantasy jobs in my head line acting nothing practical. I used to like cooking and baking when I was at home full time but not sure if that's something I could live in, can't go do culinary online anyway, that's hands on learning. People are tired of me I know but what can I do? I really need more money, I'm not greedy. I used my stimulus check and saved money to buy a good couch and chair for living room because our furniture has holes in it and fell apart about a year after getting, it's not fancy but reputation for durability, people thought I was wrong for buying it like it was an extravagant purchase. We really needed new furniture. I worry about car dying too to get around, had car for 4 years vniw without any major problems, it's been a blessing, my mother bought this used car for me to work. Prayers God helps me in future, .

Also I need to lose weight, I'm always tired and my knees hurt. I work 1 to 10 at night, can't get early hours in my department. No degree or trade to quit. Don't feel I have a life. Worked sunday's, but now getting new days off: Wednesdays and Thursdays, maybe I can go to church now and clean my house if my days off are together now instead of split. Prayers for energy
04-28-2021 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Future

Jesus have your perfect will be done in this family situation, in their lives, salvation, and health. Send this woman your peace and the strength to allow you to guide her steps also give her wisdom. I pray in your mighty name amen.
04-28-2021 06:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm deeply sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. May God fill you with His peace.
04-28-2021 07:08 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-29-2021 01:58 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.