Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Crazy world, fear of things
Author Message
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: Crazy world, fear of things

I am not in agreement with any negative report, I am not in agreement with any negative word wrote here.
Thank You Lord because what is impossible with men is possible with God.
Thank You Lord for Proverbs 10:22 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 33:9 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 118:25 and Ephesians 3:20 and Psalm 112:3 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 91.

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 02:30 AM by Chris8.)
07-30-2020 02:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Crazy world, fear of things - Ald - 07-24-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Crazy world, fear of things - Guest - 07-24-2020, 07:20 AM
RE: Crazy world, fear of things - Ald - 07-27-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: Crazy world, fear of things - Chris8 - 07-25-2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Crazy world, fear of things - Chris8 - 07-30-2020 02:25 AM