If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Crazy world, fear of things
Ald Offline
Registered

Crazy world, fear of things

This world, country is getting crazier, depressing and more divisive. I know there is a virus but don't know who to believe, don't trust the media or government, maybe im wrong but it seems hyped up and political because of upcoming election. I fear for the country in the future don't think things will get better. I don't want to be insensitive or coldbut I don't want to be duped. Some much fighting in the world and online. It gets so frustrating..
Im scared, nothing changes, I don't know what to do with my life. Im too old, im 53 not young, Im grateful to have a job but I can't live on $11 hour in the future. My husband is still paying the mortgage I think, not sure because of covid and he works at a restaurant, he lives next door but we don't talk very often. I believe he's gambling again so I don't know what's going on. My mother helps out too but she's old, 76. I don't have a plan, im scared about the future on this Earth.i worry about the car dying because I don't have money or good credit to get another one, I can't quit working to go to school, can't live on this income without help. I hate my job, im embarrassed about where I work and how my life turned out, I don't tell people online from my past where I work, im happy I have a place to live and my house is run down but apartments out there I can't afford and they aren't good places with no storage.i saw some places last year when my house was in foreclosure.my house needs work, it's a mess.my floors are beat, doors missing, couch has holes in it, no lock on door, my yard is a wreck, eyesoreof the neighborhood.i wish someone from church would help us.i work nights, im out of shape and so tired. I spend my days off going grocery shopping and doing laundry and sleeping. My two teenagers don't help, m son will take out garbage but only if paid. I wish I could go back in time and start my life over and make things right. I don't know what to do. I wish Jesus would come back now.
I try to be nice but I have angry resentful feeling toward my mom and deceased dad, they didn't teach us things, the spoiled us, never punished us as kids, never made us do anything, any work Andi wish they had. The people I grew up either independent adults. I feel lost, I know my parents meant well but as an adult I see things differently and I didn't get role models and im afraid my kids wontmake it either. I know salvation is the most important thing but being able to be independent is so important and necessary. I feel like a burden and leech and need to make it. My mom could die, she could have an easier life on her own. I doubt my husband will keep paying the mortgage after our youngest graduates in 5 years and then what? If his restaurant he works at is taking a hit maybe he isn't paying the mortgage. I hate ruining relationship's because of money too.
I did my taxes but don't know if my husband already claimed one or both of our teens ND my taxes rejected? I didn't have his social security number or tax identification number so eft it blank for my married but separated return. Praying it got processed and I get my refund and no trouble, no audit and I don't have to do the returns again. I couldn't do it o lĂ­nea and had to wait for local congressman's office to open to get tax forms and did return day before tax filing due date. Prayers it was ok. Imso tired, so scared,not really happy with my life but I don't want to be a phony Christian. I don't want to just speak words but I want to be real and filled with joy. Life doesn't seem important. Prayers for our country. Prayers for the upcoming election and godly candidate. Prayers the truth will come out in the media, health data, prayers for health.
My brother in nursing home past 8 months for ankle operation, recently tested positive for Corona, prayers for him and others living in nursing homes. Prayers for health and safety, prayers for visitors. Prayers evil will be outed.
07-24-2020 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Crazy world, fear of things

Lord open the eyes of this woman and let her see it's never to late to learn and to start over again, just give her the will power she seems to be missing in her life. Send her your peace and the strength she needs to learn to depend on one but you and herself. All the time she spend with on people on line she can be studying to improve her situation. She can change her eating habits and also eat half of what she eats now and will lose weight and do some exercises at home all that won't cost her extra. She can also take courses on line in her condition the government will probably help her with the cost. Teach her to stop being so dependent on others, and get up and do something not only for herself, but her children and mother too.
Here I am 81 yrs old my health not that well, but I rather than have medicare come and send me someone to take me to do the food shopping or do my housework, I force myself to do it and never let it get to the point that is will be overwhelming to do myself. Even with so much pain and stiffness I dust, sweep, throw away what I don't need, get the garbage out, do my laundry, and do my own cooking and dishes since I don't have a dishwasher.
When I was younger my husband left me without a cent and two children to take care of, I got someone to baby sit and went out looking for work. She was a good neighbor who did it for free the first week. I got a job in less than a week, and I didn't even finished high school, plus I was shy and had an accent, which I knew was a handicap to me. Yet I took the bull by its horns and lost my shyness, tried to speak more clearly and worked as a counter girl in a coffee shop, near my home where I can walk to. From there I went to become a saleslady in a department store, and from there people told me I was smart enough to work in an office. I tell you where there is a will there is a way, you just have to get up and find it. I have always been good with figures, so I applied for a bookkeeping position. They gave me a test and I got the highest grade of all the others there applying for the job. You see I used to use my time reading things that will educate me. I had a soft cover book on how to learn bookkeeping easy, I believe God was preparing me ahead of time for what was coming my way. I was hired, I paid attention to what they were telling me and took some notes. I made it to the accounts receivable job, then I became the supervisor of accounts payable, and was making enough to support my kids and pay my rent. I even was getting free health, dental and eye insurance for me and my kids. God is great and does help us, but we have to get up and do the work, he will not send you someone knocking at your door to lead you. You start by taking one step at a time and God will see how sincere you are in wanting to improve yourself, and he will help you then, not by sending you manna like he did to Moses in the desert, we are not Moses, not by blaming others.
My prayer for you is that God will open your eyes and let you see you are not handicap. I've seen and worked with people who are blind or in wheelchairs going looking out for work, and working to support themselves.
Lord help this woman see she is not handicap and her children are old enough to take care of themselves, and I'm sure the mother can look after them. Father in heaven may they start to teach the kids to be respectful, but if this mother don't respect herself first how can they teach them? So teach her to respect herself and act like a grownup person and stop blaming her parents, husband, kids or anyone else. Give her the courage she needs, and stop being so afraid even of her own shadow. Show her the way to improve herself for her own good, the kids and her mother's. I pray in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
07-24-2020 07:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-25-2020 01:48 AM
Ald Offline
Registered

(07-24-2020 07:20 AM)Guest Wrote:  Lord open the eyes of this woman and let her see it's never to late to learn and to start over again, just give her the will power she seems to be missing in her life. Send her your peace and the strength she needs to learn to depend on one but you and herself. All the time she spend with on people on line she can be studying to improve her situation. She can change her eating habits and also eat half of what she eats now and will lose weight and do some exercises at home all that won't cost her extra. She can also take courses on line in her condition the government will probably help her with the cost. Teach her to stop being so dependent on others, and get up and do something not only for herself, but her children and mother too.
Here I am 81 yrs old my health not that well, but I rather than have medicare come and send me someone to take me to do the food shopping or do my housework, I force myself to do it and never let it get to the point that is will be overwhelming to do myself. Even with so much pain and stiffness I dust, sweep, throw away what I don't need, get the garbage out, do my laundry, and do my own cooking and dishes since I don't have a dishwasher.
When I was younger my husband left me without a cent and two children to take care of, I got someone to baby sit and went out looking for work. She was a good neighbor who did it for free the first week. I got a job in less than a week, and I didn't even finished high school, plus I was shy and had an accent, which I knew was a handicap to me. Yet I took the bull by its horns and lost my shyness, tried to speak more clearly and worked as a counter girl in a coffee shop, near my home where I can walk to. From there I went to become a saleslady in a department store, and from there people told me I was smart enough to work in an office. I tell you where there is a will there is a way, you just have to get up and find it. I have always been good with figures, so I applied for a bookkeeping position. They gave me a test and I got the highest grade of all the others there applying for the job. You see I used to use my time reading things that will educate me. I had a soft cover book on how to learn bookkeeping easy, I believe God was preparing me ahead of time for what was coming my way. I was hired, I paid attention to what they were telling me and took some notes. I made it to the accounts receivable job, then I became the supervisor of accounts payable, and was making enough to support my kids and pay my rent. I even was getting free health, dental and eye insurance for me and my kids. God is great and does help us, but we have to get up and do the work, he will not send you someone knocking at your door to lead you. You start by taking one step at a time and God will see how sincere you are in wanting to improve yourself, and he will help you then, not by sending you manna like he did to Moses in the desert, we are not Moses, not by blaming others.
My prayer for you is that God will open your eyes and let you see you are not handicap. I've seen and worked with people who are blind or in wheelchairs going looking out for work, and working to support themselves.
Lord help this woman see she is not handicap and her children are old enough to take care of themselves, and I'm sure the mother can look after them. Father in heaven may they start to teach the kids to be respectful, but if this mother don't respect herself first how can they teach them? So teach her to respect herself and act like a grownup person and stop blaming her parents, husband, kids or anyone else. Give her the courage she needs, and stop being so afraid even of her own shadow. Show her the way to improve herself for her own good, the kids and her mother's. I pray in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Yes, alot us true. I need God to help me and give me a clue as to what to do. I really don't know, there isn't a career I can think of to do. Im an introvert so im not going to be a salesperson, I get sick at the site of blood and guts so that isn't me and Im not a good typist, got fired from a job years ago because of my typing. I have no degree or trade school so jobs out here are unskilled labor, low pay . I work in a retail store and on my feet for hours at a time, doesn't pay well, not 9 to 5, work till 10 or 11 and probably won't get day shift, need a car to work late or catch two buses, buses up here don't run late on weekends so I worry about car dying and hours at work cut. My body is tired and sore and I can't imagine doing this for another 20 or more years. It's not fulfilling. Blaming parents won't change things now, but it's is a parent's time to train up a child a make them an independent adult, able to make it on their own. As a kid I didn't know but as an adult, I know giving kids everything, not punishing them for bad behavior and not giving them chores and teaching them to work for stuff is wrong, that's what gives a person a sense of accomplishment, confidence, teaches consequences and respect and work ethic. Alot of this today going on. I had no role model. Kids I grew up with did well not like me and it's scary and embarrassing. I can't depend on my mom and husband for future. The older you get it gets harder and some don't want older to hire today. I need God to help me. I can't quit my job to go to school. Things I like don't pay well like baking and aren't online, that's hands on stuff. Prayers my kids don't end up like me.

Yes, alot us true. I need God to help me and give me a clue as to what to do. I really don't know, there isn't a career I can think of to do. Im an introvert so im not going to be a salesperson, I get sick at the site of blood and guts so that isn't me and Im not a good typist, got fired from a job years ago because of my typing. I have no degree or trade school so jobs out here are unskilled labor, low pay . I work in a retail store and on my feet for hours at a time, doesn't pay well, not 9 to 5, work till 10 or 11 and probably won't get day shift, need a car to work late or catch two buses, buses up here don't run late on weekends so I worry about car dying and hours at work cut. My body is tired and sore and I can't imagine doing this for another 20 or more years. It's not fulfilling. Blaming parents won't change things now, but it's is a parent's time to train up a child a make them an independent adult, able to make it on their own. As a kid I didn't know but as an adult, I know giving kids everything, not punishing them for bad behavior and not giving them chores and teaching them to work for stuff is wrong, that's what gives a person a sense of accomplishment, confidence, teaches consequences and respect and work ethic. Alot of this today going on. I had no role model. Kids I grew up with did well not like me and it's scary and embarrassing. I can't depend on my mom and husband for future. The older you get it gets harder and some don't want older to hire today. I need God to help me. I can't quit my job to go to school. Things I like don't pay well like baking and aren't online, that's hands on stuff. Prayers my kids don't end up like me.
I also worry about my health, I don't have any health or life insurance now, im afraid I'll get sick or die and what will my poor family do. All I do is work, sleep, get ready for work or laundry and grocery shopping. I don't have much time. My time after work is my time, I come home late, go to bed late. Like people who work till 5 pm, don't go to sleep at 6 pm, I dont fall asleep right away. It's not normal to work later, I'd like a day shift and see people, eat dinner at 5/6 etc...I don't see myself remarrying. I've been separated for about 6)7 years now, no money for divorce, guess my husband doesn't have the money either unless he's waiting for our 14 year old son to graduate high School in 5 years. . Well good bye. Gotta get ready for work.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020 08:54 AM by Ald.)
07-27-2020 08:05 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

I am not in agreement with any negative report, I am not in agreement with any negative word wrote here.
Thank You Lord because what is impossible with men is possible with God.
Thank You Lord for Proverbs 10:22 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 33:9 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 118:25 and Ephesians 3:20 and Psalm 112:3 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 91.

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 02:30 AM by Chris8.)
07-30-2020 02:25 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.