Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
deliverance
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: deliverance

Lord Jesus, help this family that has come seeking You. I pray that they all have given their hearts to You. Help them out of this situation they have found themselves in. I pray that You will get all the Glory for Your help. In Your name Jesus,I ask,amen. PSALM 121: 1-2 I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES UNTO THE HILLS FROM WHENCE COMETH MY HELP. MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD,WHICH MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.
06-05-2009 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
deliverance - 1972nikki - 06-04-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: deliverance - tishlea - 06-05-2009 04:16 AM
RE: deliverance - writingmomma - 06-05-2009, 12:19 PM
RE: deliverance - Chris8 - 02-14-2013, 05:00 AM