Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: deliverance
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 02-14-2013 05:00 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by writingmomma - 06-05-2009 12:19 PM
Father, I hold this dear soul up to you. You know her from the inside out. Touch her heart, mind and spirit. Let her seek Your strength and wisdom. Keep her safe Lord God. Comfort her in her situation. Bring about a change in her life. Touch her in a mighty way. I ask this in Jesus Holy name. Amen! (It is so)
Posted by tishlea - 06-05-2009 04:16 AM
Lord Jesus, help this family that has come seeking You. I pray that they all have given their hearts to You. Help them out of this situation they have found themselves in. I pray that You will get all the Glory for Your help. In Your name Jesus,I ask,amen. PSALM 121: 1-2 I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES UNTO THE HILLS FROM WHENCE COMETH MY HELP. MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD,WHICH MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.
Posted by 1972nikki - 06-04-2009 07:12 PM
please pray for me and my family safety out of a very rough situation.