Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help me to get through
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help me to get through

I am trying to chat with my bank online but do not get through. I have approached them many times concerning the same, relatively simple issue. I am very tired that they can only deal with one step at a time and that I always need to queue for at least half an hour to get any service. Pray with me that this issue will be resolved and that I will not need to worry about money in December.
12-04-2018 10:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Help me to get through - Guest - 12-04-2018 10:21 PM
RE: Help me to get through - ShawnBlue - 12-05-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Help me to get through - Guest - 12-05-2018, 09:02 AM