Home
Help me to get through - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Help me to get through (/showthread.php?tid=56513)



Help me to get through - Guest - 12-04-2018 10:21 PM

I am trying to chat with my bank online but do not get through. I have approached them many times concerning the same, relatively simple issue. I am very tired that they can only deal with one step at a time and that I always need to queue for at least half an hour to get any service. Pray with me that this issue will be resolved and that I will not need to worry about money in December.


RE: Help me to get through - ShawnBlue - 12-05-2018 08:45 AM

Lord, please help this one with what they need and resolve this issue with their bank... Bless them fully I pray in your name Jesus. Amen


RE: Help me to get through - Guest - 12-05-2018 09:02 AM

Lord have this person be able to get the help needed from the bank to resolve this problem soon. In Jesus precious name I come in agreement with this prayer request, amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.