Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Homeless: Need Prayers
Author Message
Marcial Family
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Homeless: Need Prayers

Help me God You know I have struggled for years, but I also have a little sister and my Mom. We need help finding a permanent home lord. Were living with my grandmother and she is just not good for us anymore. Please lord help us. You have saved us from hard times before. I know we have to have faith and change ourselves before you can help but we need you now lord. Protect us and shield us from the ways of the devil and his vicious crimes to harm and lure us. Please help us Jesus. Thank you and I will not stop praying. AMEN!!!
07-01-2016 02:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Homeless: Need Prayers - Marcial Family - 07-01-2016 02:15 PM
RE: Homeless: Need Prayers - eugene - 07-02-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Homeless: Need Prayers - Guest - 07-02-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Homeless: Need Prayers - Chris8 - 11-23-2019, 02:25 AM