Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Homeless: Need Prayers
|
| Author |
Message |
Marcial Family
Unregistered
|
Homeless: Need Prayers
Help me God You know I have struggled for years, but I also have a little sister and my Mom. We need help finding a permanent home lord. Were living with my grandmother and she is just not good for us anymore. Please lord help us. You have saved us from hard times before. I know we have to have faith and change ourselves before you can help but we need you now lord. Protect us and shield us from the ways of the devil and his vicious crimes to harm and lure us. Please help us Jesus. Thank you and I will not stop praying. AMEN!!!
|
|
| 07-01-2016 02:15 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Homeless: Need Prayers
The Lord God says be grateful for having a roof over your head temporarily. Stop murmuring. Pray for your grandmother. Praise Him, Worships Him, and give thanks to Him and stop complaining. When you do these things only then your situation will change. Repent in Jesus' name.
|
|
| 07-02-2016 09:34 PM |
|