Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need a Complete Healing in My Body
Author Message
SharonG.
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need a Complete Healing in My Body

I need a healing from depression, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, aches,pains, stiffness in my muscles, bones, and joints. My shoulders, arms, hands, neck, back, hips, feet, knees have been affected. I might have fibromyalgia. My hands shake, I have indigestion, heartburn, stomach cramps, constipation, and headaches. All of this was brought on from drinking diet tea and taking antidepressants. I have not been able to work for more than a year. I have mainly stayed in bed. I even tried to overdose on pills a few weeks ago. I am a Christian, but I have just about given up. Please pray that God will heal me completely and let me serve him again. The depression and pain is terrible. I want to feel like I did two years ago before this happened. I know the devil did this to me.
04-06-2015 08:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need a Complete Healing in My Body - SharonG. - 04-06-2015 08:12 PM
RE: Need a Complete Healing in My Body - Guest - 04-06-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Need a Complete Healing in My Body - Guest - 04-07-2015, 02:29 AM