Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Need a Complete Healing in My Body
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-07-2015 02:29 AM
Praise you Father for being rhe great healer for us and deliverer for these and family, we are all healed and loved ones from head to toe No weapon formed against us shall prosper....., i pray, Amen
Posted by Guest - 04-06-2015 09:26 PM
We pray for healing, sharon. At the same time, an antiinflammatory diet may help, just as a support group of others going through what u are going through.
Posted by SharonG. - 04-06-2015 08:12 PM
I need a healing from depression, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, aches,pains, stiffness in my muscles, bones, and joints. My shoulders, arms, hands, neck, back, hips, feet, knees have been affected. I might have fibromyalgia. My hands shake, I have indigestion, heartburn, stomach cramps, constipation, and headaches. All of this was brought on from drinking diet tea and taking antidepressants. I have not been able to work for more than a year. I have mainly stayed in bed. I even tried to overdose on pills a few weeks ago. I am a Christian, but I have just about given up. Please pray that God will heal me completely and let me serve him again. The depression and pain is terrible. I want to feel like I did two years ago before this happened. I know the devil did this to me.