Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Issues with medications
Author Message
cmcr1438 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #1
Issues with medications

I'm requesting prayer again for healing. Not only do I need healing from diabetes, I'm also having very troublesome side effects from the medications-weakness, shakiness & dizziness. I have to be at work in a few hours & very concerned because I'm not sure if I'll be able to function. It is to the point where I'm afraid that I will have to quit my job. Thank you for your prayers.
02-05-2014 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Issues with medications - cmcr1438 - 02-05-2014 11:57 AM