Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Issues with medications
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Brother_David - 02-05-2014 02:12 PM
Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one that has diabetes and issues with medications. Lord please bring Your precious healing touch to them and lift them up from the crushing weight of diabetes. Touch their body and mend it so that they would be free from diabetes. Help there to be no drug medication issues and bring health to their body once again Lord Jesus.

I pray this in Jesus precious name

Amen
Posted by cmcr1438 - 02-05-2014 11:57 AM
I'm requesting prayer again for healing. Not only do I need healing from diabetes, I'm also having very troublesome side effects from the medications-weakness, shakiness & dizziness. I have to be at work in a few hours & very concerned because I'm not sure if I'll be able to function. It is to the point where I'm afraid that I will have to quit my job. Thank you for your prayers.