Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for me I am very ill and alone
Author Message
Viorel
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please pray for me I am very ill and alone

Please pray for me I am very ill and alone, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me,in Jesus name. Thank you ,Viorel
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 07:15 AM by admin.)
04-20-2013 02:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray for me I am very ill and alone - Viorel - 04-20-2013 02:09 AM