Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please pray for me I am very ill and alone
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by eleanor - 04-20-2013 02:44 AM
You are not alone God is with you, Lord I come today in Your Precious Name and pray that Viorel will be touch by Your Healing hand Lord send Your Angels to be with Viorel to be not alone God, and that Viorel can have in You. In Jesus Name I pray. AmenAmen
Posted by Viorel - 04-20-2013 02:09 AM
Please pray for me I am very ill and alone, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me,in Jesus name. Thank you ,Viorel