Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
lost and broken
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #8
RE: lost and broken

Chris,

Thank you for your kind words, I was so upset after court the other day I wanted to give up on life. I want to cry even typing this. I truly thank you. I was did not mean to be rude to that person, but really was hurting. I did think I was saved and someone telling me that God will not hear my prayers when I needed him really didn't make matters any better. I would like to think that God always hears us but maybe I am wrong? I do not really have much guidance in that area. I apologize if I also offended you or anyone else.
09-20-2012 04:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
lost and broken - brokenmarilyn - 09-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Maralyn - Guest - 09-13-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Marilyn - brokenmarilyn - 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: lost and broken - Guest - 09-13-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: lost and broken - Chris8 - 09-13-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: lost and broken - brokenmarilyn - 09-13-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: lost and broken - Chris8 - 09-13-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: lost and broken - Guest - 09-20-2012 04:54 PM